• Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:51 AM

hi every one

i really need some information about best packaging for freezing sandwich

thanks

Hi fatemehriazi,

I assume you refer to the primary packaging. "Best" is a subjective term and relates to specific Criteria.

I'm not a Packaging person so i will answer "best" mainly from the Food Manufacturer's POV. A retailer will obviously have additional criteria, eg product presentation.

Any satisfactory packaging for the purpose you mention must maintain the required safety and wholesome quality associated with its contents throughout  the designated shelf life. This necessitates certain fundamental properties such as -

(1) Possess food grade status, ie certified safe for direct food contact in respect to BPCA(Ra) factors.

(2) Retain physical integrity at the envisaged freeezing/storage temperatures which will presumably be <= -18degC.

(3) Maintain a satisfactory product quality within the designated shelf life. (Quality refers to relevant safety/non-safety variables).

Other Production factors as detailed in an agreed Packaging Specification will also relate, eg sealing capability.

A packaging supplier will suggest appropriate material to meet a manufacturer's / receiver's technical and commercial requirements.

Economically, the "best" available product from a Food Manufacturer's POV is presumably one which "satisfactorily" provides the above features  at the lowest cost.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

fatemehriazi1

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 15 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Iran
    Iran

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:03 AM