• IFSQN Associate
  • 36 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:37 PM

Hello All,

I am looking for some assistance in figuring out which training I should have people take. I work at an artisan cheese manufacturing facility, we make high-moisture pasteurized cheese. 

I am taking the PCQI course at the end of this month, and after the course I want to finish updating our HACCP/HARPC plan. The issue I have is that basically everyone on the HACCP team needs new/updated training (production manager, warehouse/packaging manager/quality assistant). My HACCP training is two years old, so I am planning on the PCQI training to be my updated training (I am the quality manager). We don't have an unlimited amount of funds, so I am looking at online courses.

I am worried that if I have them take HACCP courses, there will be confusion with transitioning our plan from HACCP to HARPC. Is it worth it to have them take HACCP classes? I am having trouble finding any online HARPC classes. Are there any online HACCP classes that anyone recommends? Will the HACCP training clash with what I am going to learn about HARPC? I am feeling very overwhelmed. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users