• IFSQN Associate
  • 43 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:43 AM

Hi

Please can anyone help? if contractors are brought in to clean high level, what is required in terms of evidence of training? We have a company hand book that they read and sign regarding controls on site, insurance etc. But in terms of how do we know if they are trained in how to clean - what do I look for? For example, pest control technicians have training certs etc but what would contract cleaners have to show they are competent to carry out the cleaning?

Thanks

W

scottaha1

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:09 PM

Hello!

When you say "clean high level," what exactly do you mean?  Are they coming into contact with any equipment or utensils?  If so, I would imagine they need training o the specific equipment.  If they are performing general housekeeping, perhaps a checklist that has general instructions for the required cleaning (wash couter tops in break rooms using ... cleaner, mop floors at ... frequency using ... cleaner).  If they are in the production area, I imagine they should be trained in the appropriate GMPs, with that training documented.

Hope that is helpful!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users