Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 10 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:15 PM

Good Morning!  Once again, I turn to the group of experts here at IFSQN for guidance.  I need to strengthen our training on the Good Documentation Practices, does anyone have any recommendations on training techniques or training packages for this topic?  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Have a great day!

Kelly A.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:07 PM

Good Morning!  Once again, I turn to the group of experts here at IFSQN for guidance.  I need to strengthen our training on the Good Documentation Practices, does anyone have any recommendations on training techniques or training packages for this topic?  
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Have a great day!

Kelly A.

Hi Kelly,

Two queries -

Any particular FS Standard ?

Any particular aspect within Good Documentation Practices ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Mulan1010

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 249 posts
  • 139 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:39 PM

I have seen 3 different approaches that might be useful to you:

1. Make a list of the requirements for good documentation and then each employee responsible for paperwork is trained on the requirements and sign off on the list that they have been trained. 
  2. Make a form(s) with errors and have the trainees find the mistakes and explain how the mistakes could be a problem. 
  3. Skit or Role Playing - Have one employee be the plant representative and have to justify the documentation against another employee who is the picky Auditor (depending on group, you may have to be the picky auditor in the first example or two to give the employees the idea).    

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recordkeeping, documentation, training

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users