I would like some help in closing NCs we got at the Stage 1 audit. The NCs would appear obvious things to do before an audit but they came about due to the set up of the company and many other factors (let me not go into specific details). Kindly help out if you can.
- At the time of the audit it was noted that all documents had not been approved.
- The Food Safety policy had not been approved.
- Food Safety objectives were not SMART.
- Procedure for Emergency preparedness did not address the requirement of the standard.
- The organisation had not conducted a Management Review meeting.m
- There was no representation from the Human Resources and Sales & Marketing dept in the Food Safety Team.
- Raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials characteristics were described within the HACCP Plan. However, the spices formulation had not been described.
- Analysis of results of verification activities had not been done.
- The procedure under mock withdrawal did not provide the sequence of actions to be taken in the event of a planned withdrawal. (This was actually in the procedure - just an oversight on both the auditee and auditors side)
Most of these are documents that need editing and reviewing as corrections. Would appreciate help in coming up with possible Root Causes and Corrective actions?