Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:59 AM

Can anyone suggest what is the best ISO 22000 template pack to purchase that will meet all requirements of ISO 22000 and ensure a clean path to certification. The ones that I have looked at may well be sufficient, but lack detail and I am unable to take an informed decision.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:17 AM

Can anyone suggest what is the best ISO 22000 template pack to purchase that will meet all requirements of ISO 22000 and ensure a clean path to certification. The ones that I have looked at may well be sufficient, but lack detail and I am unable to take an informed decision.

Hi Kevin,

Logically the one directly available on this Website !!

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:32 AM

Hi Kevin,

The IFSQN provide two packages that may be of interest to you:

ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System - Food Manufacturers Edition – An implementation package for food manufacturers looking to achieve ISO 22000 certification. Please click on the link for more information.

FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System – This is our most comprehensive package with additional comprehensive prerequisite procedures & records and is suitable for food manufacturers looking to achieve ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000 certification (We would recommend FSSC 22000 certification as it is benchmarked by GFSI). Please click on the link for more information.

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users