• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:48 PM

Hi everyone-

Need some help in writing, as my auditor called it, "A simple procedure on how to carry out validation's."  We are a co-packer and I would like to keep the Procedure as simple and as Generic as possible that way it does not become customer specific and covers us for further growth. We are working on our FSSC certification.  Any advice is welcome!

Thank you!

redfox

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 481 posts
  • 163 thanks
Excellent

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:19 AM

Hello naturaljz,

You can make a form where the steps that need validation are there. Just check or high lights the step that you are going to be validated, ex: pasteurizing. Support it with scientific evidence, lab test result, scientific literature, regulation and requirements local and to the where you export your product.

regards,

redfox

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:52 AM

Hi everyone-

Need some help in writing, as my auditor called it, "A simple procedure on how to carry out validation's."  We are a co-packer and I would like to keep the Procedure as simple and as Generic as possible that way it does not become customer specific and covers us for further growth. We are working on our FSSC certification.  Any advice is welcome!

Thank you!

In addition to previous Post, I suggest you obtain a copy of iso22004. It spells/lists out the requirements.

The textual Procedure can be "simple". Depending on what you are trying to validate, the implementation may not be.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

CMHeywood

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 119 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

Is the task being done?  Operator Log Sheets.

Are the log sheets being reviewed?  Supervisor review.

Is the task being done correctly and per schedule?  Audits and/or Supervisor review.

Are the control methods effective?  No complaints or reduced complaints, rework, scrap due to contamination, etc.  This is usually management review of your food safety and/or quality programs.  This is trend analysis.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users