• IFSQN Active
  • 19 posts
  • 11 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:33 PM

Hello Everyone

I will appreciate your help in completing the survey below which is part of my research project towards a Diploma in Quality Management and full professional membership of the Chartered Quality Institute.

https://www.surveymo...co.uk/r/23XFF2H

This survey is aimed at assessing the challenges faced by the food industry (compared to other sectors) in relation to maintenance of multiple certifications/management systems, the barriers to integration and benefits of integration where this has been fully or partially achieved.

The survey will take between 5 -10 mins to complete and is completely anonymous. I will be more than happy to share the summarised report afterwards for any respondent who is interested.

Thank you so much for your assistance. Please feel free to share among your network

Felicia

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,444 posts
  • 1507 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

Perhaps, Quality, health and safety SHOULD NOT be compiled together.......quality and safety are not a joint force....  I see them lumped together alot and it drives me round the bend, they are 2 distinct departments with 2 VERY different agendas.

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users