• Quick Navigation
Photo

Where to start with FSSC 22000 certification?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
- - - - -

chichai

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 24 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Good day! First of all, i would like to thank everyone (esp. Admin) for this site for i have learned a lot of things in relation to my profession. Now, one of our customers is requiring us to be FSSC 22000 certified. Where will i start? I don't know what to put in the road map simply bec. i don't know where to start. Please please help!

TIA  

GrumpyJimmy

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 123 posts
  • 28 thanks
Neutral

• Wales
    Wales
  • Interests:IronMan Competitor & Film lover
    IFSQN Member of the Month July 2017 and chuffin proud!

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

Good day! First of all, i would like to thank everyone (esp. Admin) for this site for i have learned a lot of things in relation to my profession. Now, one of our customers is requiring us to be FSSC 22000 certified. Where will i start? I don't know what to put in the road map simply bec. i don't know where to start. Please please help!

TIA  

Hi TIA

A good old gap analysis from a FSSC 22000 auditor will point you in the right direction and comitment from the management is also key.

DW

AndreaCurea

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Bosnia and Herzegovinia
    Bosnia and Herzegovinia

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:59 PM

TIA  

First of all - do you have implemented FSSC (..or ISO 9001/22000/HACCP?)

Than if you do, you have to apply a request for certification to Certification Body who is accredited to provide audit on this subject.

also visit FSSC official web site, their are a lot of information...

Best of luck!

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:43 AM

TIA  

Hi chichai,

It really depends on yr current technical background/resources.

Have you read the Standard(s) ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Madam A. D-tor

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 644 posts
  • 230 thanks
Excellent

• Netherlands
    Netherlands
  • Interests:meat, meat products, ready to eat, food safety, QMS, audits, hazard analyses, IFS, BRC, SQF, HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 22000

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:20 AM

Dear Chichai,

If you still have to start HACCP study. I would recommend to start (after establishing HACCP team) with product descriptions and process descriptions. This is really valuable in later process. A lot of HACCP teams do not understand the need of description of product groups.

Which kind of products are you in?

kind regards,

Madam A. D-tor

Kind Regards,

Madam A. D-tor

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:10 AM

TIA  

Hi Chichai,

You need to explain your current status regarding the extent of your food safety systems in order to get sound advice from members.

As Charles has said the starting point is understanding the requirements of the FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme.

Kind regards,

Tony

chichai

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 24 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:30 PM

Hi Charles! I haven't read the standards yet. Do you have a link for that? Thanks to everyone who replied on my topic.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:39 AM

Hi Charles! I haven't read the standards yet. Do you have a link for that? Thanks to everyone who replied on my topic.

Hi chichai,

The source is here -

http://www.fssc22000...ome.xml?lang=en

There are numerous posts which discuss/detail the meaning/requirements of the content of the fssc22000's component Standard(s) in the sub-forum here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...-manufacturing/

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users