Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:57 AM

We are having trouble trying to pin point what maybe causing one of our Sauces to split. There has been no changes to ingredients used. 
We need to determine what maybe causing this issue, e.g. is it temperature or technique that has changed in cooking method? 

I have conducted Product Process Audits in my Previous Role and I am not finding any templates online for Product Process Audits, Can someone please help me with this?
Do I just Report this as a Non Conformance Report? 

BrummyJim

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 329 posts
  • 117 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Motorbike gone now. Only the dog to walk!

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:23 AM

Hi Zarina1234,

When you say that there has been no change to the ingredients used, are you sure? Are the CoA identical and within the limits set by your process specs? Have you tested them to demonstrate that they conform? Does all this reflect your NPD original specs for the product? Are your thermometers still within calibration?

How you deal with it depends on your non-conformance procedure. Does it require root cause analysis? If it requires a Product Process Audit, there should be a procedure to define how one is carried out (and probably some method for recording the findings).

Zarina1234

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:54 PM

Hi BrummyJim,

We are a small to medium sized business so we don't really have a NPD team who manages all these CoA and Final Product Specs. I am the only QA in our Company. 
Our Thermometers are within calibrations. As there's no Current Product Process Audit Procedure, I'll have to develop one.
Our Non - conformance procedure does include Root Cause Analysis. Thanks for helping out.
Might make a post of product process Audit that I develop and maybe you can make a judgement based on it.

Kind Regards,

Zarina Rahman

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users