• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Russia
    Russia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

Dear colleagues! 
Who has an experience of using a cold fogger for disinfection? May you share with results? What producers of equipment may you recommend?

Constantine_S

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 28 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Russia
    Russia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:28 AM

Hello Marina,

We used EcoLab Topax 990 and asked our pest-control contractor to bring the special machine to spread the cold mist in the workshop. The cold mist seems to penetrate all the small fissures and holes in the walls and ceilings. Results seem to be ok.

EcoLab provides the full pack of documents for this chemical, including the instruction on use with all the necessary parameters.

Also you could look at Diversey Divosan Forte VT6, but its content appeared to be less attractive in terms of equipment protection.

If you like I can share the contacts of both EcoLab and Diversey representatives and send you the photos of the process.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Constantine

Thanked by 1 Member:

marina.vorontsova

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Russia
    Russia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:45 AM

Constantine, thank you for the answer. We already work with Diversey and Ecolab. But I'm not sure that they suggested us fogger systems. I'm going to ask them.

Markk

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:10 PM

Constantine, thank you for the answer. We already work with Diversey and Ecolab. But I'm not sure that they suggested us fogger systems. I'm going to ask them.

Hello Marina,

I would perhaps look at EndoSan at concentrations from 5%, depending on room size you could use a hurricane fogger which you can start via a plug timer/remote control www.endoenterprises.co.uk

http://www.endosan.c...d-and-beverage/

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users