Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

Effective Food Safety Training

Start Time: 2.55 p.m. London, 9.55 a.m. New York

David Rosenblatt, Director of Training, Sher Consulting and Training 

One of the key elements of any Food Safety Management System is establishing an effective training strategy which includes identifying competencies, delivering effective training and evaluating its effectiveness.  We will discuss the key elements for successful training with proven results.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Guest_Houman_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hello, How much training on GMP's / food safety policy is enough? if the competency  tests and  monitoring results was very good, should training resume?  

what are the best practices of Food Safety training to employees who can not communicate in English?  Thanks!

Guest_Liz_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Hi David

I tried to send the question....Is there a tool that we can use like a training matrix to ensure the employee training is completed e.g. when they are away on vacation, sick etc?

Guest_Liz_*
  • Guests
  • thanks

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Hi David

I tried to send the question....Is there a tool that we can use like a training matrix to ensure the employee training is completed e.g. when they are away on vacation, sick etc?

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users