• IFSQN Active
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Vietnam
    Vietnam

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:48 AM

Hi every one,

My company have a new lab and we necessary next steps towards achieving iso 17025. first step, I need write manual quality, but I don't know how to start.If anyone have experience about this, please help me.

Thank you so much !

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:56 AM

Hi every one,

My company have a new lab and we necessary next steps towards achieving iso 17025. first step, I need write manual quality, but I don't know how to start.If anyone have experience about this, please help me.

Thank you so much !

First step is to obtain/read/understand the iso17025 standard.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:26 PM

Agree with Charles, you need to have the standard in hand. Then, just go through the standard one section at a time and say how you will comply with it, citing evidence. It can be as simple as this:

4.1.5 a) We have personnel who have been given the authority and resources needed to perform their duties. This is shown by the job descriptions for the employee categories, and receipts showing that we purchase  the materials that they require.

Then you just move from one section to another, writing how you do things, and citing what proves that you are doing what you say. It takes time, but in the end, it actually makes you think about whether or not you are in compliance, and how to get there if you are not.

Good luck!

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users