• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

Hi,

I'm new to the forums. While looking for information about conducting a food fraud vulnerability assessment, I found this wonderful community. 

I'm a quality manager for a family owned dairy products processor, and it's been great to see everyone's thoughts on food fraud and how auditors respond to various vulnerability assessment techniques. Looking forward to being part of the community and hoping to be as helpful as everyone else has been for me so far!

Brandon

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, FSMA, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism), Acidified Foods, LAFC, using a spotlight to hunt C.H.U.D.s at night, cooking, mycology, the middle path, epistemology, waffles, and being an all around student

Posted 19 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

Hi Brandon,

This forum is awesome. It really does feel like a community, a group dedicated to sharing information, observations, frustrations, wins, and losses. You can come here to find answers, or maybe just other people experiencing the same grinding experience that being a champion for Food Safety/Quality produces. Many professionals here give selflessly.

Glad to have you!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users