• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:33 PM

Hello!

I am a fledgling SQF Practitioner and Quality Manager at a commercial bakery, which just attained SQF Certification for the first time in 2 of its facilities last year. As this forum has been a treasure trove of information for me throughout the certification process at my company, I finally decided to sign up to say hello and profess a big thank you to the wonderful community here. 

Thank you very much everyone for all of your insightful help, and for being so willing to share your experiences and expertise in SQF and other food safety schemes with newcomers like me. With the change to SQF Edition 8.0 this year, I know I will be coming here a lot for clarification and insight, so thank you in advance for continuing to be such a great resource. I hope I can someday give back to the community here as well by offering my own experiences in attaining and improving food safety  ^_^ .

Cheers to a great year!

JyLin

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

JyLin, we're delighted you've found the forums useful during your certification process; its nice to hear your postiive feedback, which is really for all members who take the time to answer other members questions.

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the IFSQN

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users