Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:45 AM

Hi, I'm a newly registered user in this forum. I don't really know much about food safety regulations, as I'm a newbie in the food industry, so I'm looking for ways to familiarize myself with them. I hope this forum can help me in terms of that. Thank you very much! 

As for my basic introduction, I work at a company that produces mainly condiments, but we do offer a lot of other different products. I work in the Process Engineering section. I'm still starting to learn the regulations through in-house training, but I figured I'd go the extra mile and join here in case I do have other questions. 

Hope you all can help me. :) 

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:03 AM

Hi, I'm a newly registered user in this forum. I don't really know much about food safety regulations, as I'm a newbie in the food industry, so I'm looking for ways to familiarize myself with them. I hope this forum can help me in terms of that. Thank you very much! 

As for my basic introduction, I work at a company that produces mainly condiments, but we do offer a lot of other different products. I work in the Process Engineering section. I'm still starting to learn the regulations through in-house training, but I figured I'd go the extra mile and join here in case I do have other questions. 

Hope you all can help me. :) 

Hi prg,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users