Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 30 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:32 PM

Our company will be transitioning in to a paperless document system soon. I am looking for opinions on Quality Management Software systems. What ones do you use? What do you like about them? Dislikes? 

As far as tablets go, what brand do people seem to like? 

Thanks in advance for the input!

TimGoss

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 21 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:35 PM

I'll be watching this thread close. I'm looking for suggestions in this area as well.

KevinB

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 53 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

I am  using Food Safety Plus There web site is GFSCgroup.com.

We had our desk audit (off site) last Friday. One of the things that i like is that the auditor can have complete access to our documents with out having to be on site. 

Soft ware is relatively easy to learn and once you do very easy to use. Software support is excellent. 

We went with Galaxay tabs and Griffin cases (cost issue). I have some employees that choose to do there paper work on there phones when they are off the production floor. 

Thanked by 1 Member:

Glenn

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 6 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:31 PM

We went through year long process of looking at different Quality Management Systems. We went with Unipoint software. Easy to learn as all modules work similar and work together. It is on data base and blends with our ERP system to share info as customer, order numbers, employees, suppliers.  It is a canned modules that a person needs to build but that gives us flexibility to fit our process. Great support, very good training, very attentive employees that give great customer service, they don't leave you hanging.

We also, looked at seafood 360, very nice program has all standards build in easy to use.  However, it is cloud based as a stand alone that does not talked to our ERP system.  They do have option they said to integrate to talk with ERP system but was strongly discouraged.  Also, we had very hard time trying to get answers or talk to a human they just wanted to email if they had a chance.  So that was big red flags to us of unable to support system or too big to care about getting more customers.  So if we couldn't get answers trying to be a customer we could only imagine if we were customers.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Nadim

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:01 AM

Any recommendation in UK based company..??

Ruthie1

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 30 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

I'll be watching this thread close. I'm looking for suggestions in this area as well.

I decided on Safety Chain. Trace Gains had a very good software program as well. Hope that helps in your search. 

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users