Nikki R

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 59 posts
  • 51 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Painting, Spending time with my little men, Food Fraud and writing childrens books

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

Hi all I am after some recommendations for chiller manufacturers / installers based in the UK. We are a company which produces pancake rolls. The filling is quite thick and comes out of the kettle at around 73 degrees Celsuis and needs to be chilled to below 8 degrees within 90 mins  (up to 300kg in small metal tray in total). The current company who have tried to install a fridge has failed quite badly. Does any one have any recommendations of fridge / freezer companies would could contact and see if they could be any more successful please

BrummyJim

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 329 posts
  • 117 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Motorbike gone now. Only the dog to walk!

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:31 AM

Hi Nikki,

My experience is that these companies tend to be local and not national. We've had chillers and freezers installed here in Devon and are very satisfied with the work. However, they probably wouldn't want to install elsewhere.

gazza1973

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 40 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:01 PM

what part of the UK are you because we are in Leicestershire and we use T S Refrigeration Ltd, very good service.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Nikki R

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 59 posts
  • 51 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Painting, Spending time with my little men, Food Fraud and writing childrens books

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:53 AM

Hi, we are based in Suffolk so a little out of their area. But thank you for your reply (probably should have put where we are based on the original post sorry) 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users