• IFSQN Associate
  • 29 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:36 PM

Hello everyone!

If you are a distributor, I would appreciate if you can share with me the procedure that you follow when there are customer complaints. I want to know what is the industry standard for food distributors. I have questions such as: Who receives the complaints? How the complaint is processed? Who provides a response to the customer (Your supplier? the distributor? Both?), maximum time that you have to provide a response to the costumer? Internal departments that are involved?, etc

Thank you so much!

Silvia

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,508 posts
  • 1515 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

You should have a process that details the sort of complaints you may expect and then who needs to be involved depending on the complaint.........perhaps the purchasing rep for that particular item handles those queries with that vendor and only the sales rep is involved (plus yourself obviously)........if it's a cold chain issue then the warehouse manager needs involved as well.

It really will depend on your process..............the person receiving the complain should be the QA manager or some such (assuming that's you) who will then know who else gets involved from the initial complaint

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users