• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:56 AM

Hi All

I am looking for a cut resistance gloves to be used while cutting the vegetables and meat which can protect the fingers from injuries, the one we have its made from cotton which is unsuitable due to its not water proof, if you have another type with good material please share it .
It's for catering purposes means to be used by the food catering staff (salad and butchery section ) .

Regards
Hygienic

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,493 posts
  • 1512 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:48 PM

You can now get cut resistant gloves in all sort of materials. Your employees might prefer a cotton type glove covered by a nitrile for hygienic purposes

www.superiorglove.com/en/work-gloves/cut-resistant-gloves

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:14 AM

Thanks for this link , most oh these gloves used in catering are made from cotton which are uncomfortable due to staff can't wear them with direct contact with food , they have to wear under a normal plastic gloves add to this it has to be changed daily and meantime expensive, I need something better with better material .

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,493 posts
  • 1512 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:05 PM

www.halfordsmailorder.com/ninja-x4-cut-resistant-gloves-small-bsglcrs  approved for direct food contact

ca.pipglobal.com/archive/spec-sheets/22-751-Kut-Gard-Seamless-Dyneema-Blended-Glove-with-Silagrip.pdf

just google your needs, both above are approved for direct food contact---the choices really are limitless

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users