• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Moldova
    Moldova

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:35 AM

Hi everybody,

I am looking for some references on how to develop the 5 preliminary steps and 7 HACCP principles on my fast-food restaurant. I refer to my 5 m2 kiosk as a restaurant :). We are selling grilled sausages and french fries, and that's it. The sausages are made in a meat shop that I own, too, that has HACCP implemented.

My main question is, can I apply the same product description and identified hazards in my fast-food?

and how do i go about the fries?

Edited by Charles.C, 05 June 2018 - 09:11 PM.
topic split to new thread

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:07 AM

Hi PentuCalitate,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

It seems unlikely that your HACCP will be the same as your meat shop. Where are the sausages boing cooked? in the meat shop or the kiosk?

Most hazards will be associated with ensuring proper cooking and preventing post cooking contamination or deterioration prior to consumption.

Kind regards,

Tony

redfox

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 481 posts
  • 163 thanks
Excellent

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:40 PM

Hello,

In a food service business, catering and restaurant there 3 groups of food to be considered.

1. No cook e.g salad

2. same day

3. ready to heat 

On no cook, CCP could be wearing of gloves, mask and cap to those who prepare the foods. No hand to food contact must be observed. In same day and ready to heat food, cooking step must be the ccp, the critical limit could the temperature and the time of cooking and the reheating temperature during the reheating of food.

regards,

redfox

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

Hi everybody,

I am looking for some references on how to develop the 5 preliminary steps and 7 HACCP principles on my fast-food restaurant. I refer to my 5 m2 kiosk as a restaurant :). We are selling grilled sausages and french fries, and that's it. The sausages are made in a meat shop that I own, too, that has HACCP implemented.

My main question is, can I apply the same product description and identified hazards in my fast-food?

and how do i go about the fries?

See the Links in this Post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ant/#entry69526

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

PentruCalitate

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Moldova
    Moldova

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:13 PM

Hi PentuCalitate,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

It seems unlikely that your HACCP will be the same as your meat shop. Where are the sausages boing cooked? in the meat shop or the kiosk?

Most hazards will be associated with ensuring proper cooking and preventing post cooking contamination or deterioration prior to consumption.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hello Tony! The sausages are being cooked in the kiosk. I thought so that they would be different. I think I can work out the plan for the sausages, I am curious about french fries and the possible hazards they carry. Thank you!

PentruCalitate

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Moldova
    Moldova

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:15 PM

Hello,

In a food service business, catering and restaurant there 3 groups of food to be considered.

1. No cook e.g salad
2. same day
3. ready to heat 

On no cook, CCP could be wearing of gloves, mask and cap to those who prepare the foods. No hand to food contact must be observed. In same day and ready to heat food, cooking step must be the ccp, the critical limit could the temperature and the time of cooking and the reheating temperature during the reheating of food.

regards,
redfox

thank you very much! does hot-holding count as CCP?

redfox

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 481 posts
  • 163 thanks
Excellent

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

Hello PentruCalitate,

You can include hot holding on the reheating step so as not have plenty of CCPs. Because you re-heat to reach example at 74C, and hot-holding at 63 above. An internal/core temp 74 C at 15 secs and min of 63C hot-hlding temp could be your critical limit.

regards,

redfox

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users