• IFSQN Active
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 11 December 2006 - 09:49 AM

Hi,

I am a Dairy Technologist from India. I worked for 6 years in Food products manufacturing MNC as a supervisor in processing. Now I am working with Govt. of India in Quality Control & Inspection Department for Export products. I mainly look after Quality Control & Inspection of Milk products and Poultry. I am representing this fourm on my own personal capacity and not representing my department.
I have done my HCCP & ISO 9001:2000 Lead auditor training courses from Nigel Bauer & Associates, UK and just attended EU DG SANCO sponsored HACCP training program conducted by CCFRA, UK in Hungary.
I was to give a presentation on "Awarness on HACCP" just some days back when I got stuck with the definations of PRPs and operational PRPs. Yours was the only site which gave simple explanations on these terms. That day only I registered myselves with you. You guys really keep it simple. The systems in my country are very different than others (more developed). Through your site I hope to keep myselves updated to happenings in other parts of the word and also to get replies to my querries whose answers I won'nt be able to find any where else.

Thanks'
Gireesh

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:05 AM

Hi,

I am a Dairy Technologist from India. I worked for 6 years in Food products manufacturing MNC as a supervisor in processing. Now I am working with Govt. of India in Quality Control & Inspection Department for Export products. I mainly look after Quality Control & Inspection of Milk products and Poultry. I am representing this fourm on my own personal capacity and not representing my department.
I have done my HCCP & ISO 9001:2000 Lead auditor training courses from Nigel Bauer & Associates, UK and just attended EU DG SANCO sponsored HACCP training program conducted by CCFRA, UK in Hungary.
I was to give a presentation on "Awarness on HACCP" just some days back when I got stuck with the definations of PRPs and operational PRPs. Yours was the only site which gave simple explanations on these terms. That day only I registered myselves with you. You guys really keep it simple. The systems in my country are very different than others (more developed). Through your site I hope to keep myselves updated to happenings in other parts of the word and also to get replies to my querries whose answers I won'nt be able to find any where else.

Thanks'
Gireesh

Thank you so much for taking the time introduce yourself Gireesh; it makes such a difference when we get to know a little more about each others backgrounds and reasons for visiting the forums. :welcome:

Thanks,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:45 AM

Gireesh

I work within a central technical function for a major Dairy Company within the UK, and would be more than happy to knock about a few ideas with you.

Cx :thumbup:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users