• 1,178 posts
  • 54 thanks
Good

• Malaysia
    Malaysia
  • Interests:Food, food and food!

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:09 AM

Hi,

Noticeably as confirmed by Simon, the membership has gone up, general viewing traffic as well. At the same time, they have been numerous interests in the area of help/assistance required in implementing HACCP and BCR/IOP programs.

Time is something I will probably ill afford since my investment in the medical business has now come to fruition. However, knowing Simon has put in so much efforts in making SaferPak a premium, unique and focused forum, I would like to share the same enthusiasm as Simon by offering my " little available time" in making it possible for SaferPak members to get technical assistance for their HACCP Programs "From SaferPak to Certification"

Some rules got to apply though:
1. Assitance is only available to members
2. Name and Country indicated
3. Brief description of business / facility / product (name of company not required)
4. Must be driven by Members (really a generic plan would not work)
5. All postings on the forum
6. Technical information shall be posted directly to participants.
7. Otherwise, all information and discussions on the forum.

Simon, I am be sure you will concur with this idea. If so, would Isemrin (Tea Industry) like to kick off this "SaferPak HACCP Assist Program"

I am sure other members would asisst on the "SaferPak BRC/IOP Assist Program"

Do not forget that this is only a portion of the technical requirements available, to get you to one end of the objectives. There are others example some of the professional sponsors at SaferPak that will be useful in helping to deal with POST HACCP CERTIFICATiON......trust me you would need it, I know.

Regards
Charles Chew

Edited by charleschew, 13 August 2004 - 09:10 AM.

Cheers,
Charles Chew
www.naturalmajor.com

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:26 AM

Charles, thanks very much for this.

HACCP Plan Hunters
If you want help its here and it's free. However, you've got to help us to help you. Please provide the information Charles has requested and we'll help all we can.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Charles Chew

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,178 posts
  • 54 thanks
Good

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 13 August 2004 - 11:10 AM

Hi Simon,

I hope our "SaferPak to Certification" as part of the knowledge chain will help mirror the "Farm to Fork" approach of the food chain.

Now, its up to the members to make a bold effort to come forth. We have made it for SaferPak Forum what others are not willing.

Regards
Charles Chew

Cheers,
Charles Chew
www.naturalmajor.com

Charles Chew

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,178 posts
  • 54 thanks
Good

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:55 AM

Hello All SaferPakers,

My recent involvement in the manufacturing of Medical Disposables has taken a toll on me both time and "sleep". You probably have realised that some of my contributions in the forum come at "unearthly hours of the night.

While the new products have gone through the necessary clinical trials and gamma sterilization dose mapping exercises, Pharmaceutical GMP implementation (its worse than HACCP) blah! blah! blah!............the marketing issues are now taking a huge focus and certainly the engine for initial survival and future growth.....hence, really important that we have to get this right the first time.

No! I am NOT going away but my future contributions may be limited both in terms of length and numbers but I shall remain a staunch member of this forum and will participate whenever chance permits.

Well, anyone wishing to take a dive to becoming an entrepreneur in the field of medical disposables can contact me directly........(Sorry, Simon for doing some marketing here) but hey! SafarPak Members have priorities.

:thumbup: Cheers
Charles Chew

Charles Chew

Edited by charleschew, 08 September 2004 - 05:55 AM.

Cheers,
Charles Chew
www.naturalmajor.com

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 08 September 2004 - 07:47 PM

Well, anyone wishing to take a dive to becoming an entrepreneur in the field of medical disposables can contact me directly........(Sorry, Simon for doing some marketing here) but hey! SafarPak Members have priorities.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey no problem mate, good luck!

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users