Important Read Me!
Posted 04 September 2004 - 07:48 AM
Good Posting Tips (GPT)
As the ISO 22000 Forum begins to grow it is very important that we organise and maintain the information as logically as possible. This will help others to find information more easily.
Please observe the following 'Good Posting Tips':
1. Before posting look through the previous topics to see if there is already discussion on the area you wish to discuss, if there is add your comments to it. If not start a new topic.
2. Use a good descriptive title for your new topic e.g. 7.3.4 Intended Use - Must consider mishandling and misuse.
That's all. What we don't want is one big long topic that goes from one subject to another. And that's what was happening with the ‘latest update' topic.
Thanks for your cooperation. :D
Need food safety advice?
Relax, you've come to the right place…
The IFSQN is a helpful network of volunteers providing answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts on food safety management systems and a wide range of food safety topics.
We could make a huge list of rules, terms and conditions, but you probably wouldn’t read them.
All that we ask is that you observe the following:
1. No spam, profanity, pornography, trolling or personal attacks
2. Topics and posts should be “on topic” and related to site content
3. No (unpaid) advertising
4. You may have one account on the board at any one time
5. Enjoy your stay!
Thanked by 1 Member:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users