Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:29 PM

Here are some statistics on IFSQN.com visitors by country of origin.

Attached File  IFSQN_Visitors_by_Country_for_June_2007.pdf   106.18KB   123 downloads

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

stighunky

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

Hello Simon,
Great site. I have one little thing to point out. When I went to edit my personal info - I wanted to place my country flag. It appears the Israel isn't on the list. However Palestine is. I found that a little strange. As I am sure that this is an oversight it would be decent of you to fix that.
If it is not an oversight then I can only assume that the site has a political slant.
Thanks for helping me out.
Shalom,
Mike - Israel :helpplease:

Great comeback for computer problems - P.I.C.N.I.C
Problem in chair - not in computer

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:06 PM

Hello Simon,
Great site. I have one little thing to point out. When I went to edit my personal info - I wanted to place my country flag. It appears the Israel isn't on the list. However Palestine is. I found that a little strange. As I am sure that this is an oversight it would be decent of you to fix that.
If it is not an oversight then I can only assume that the site has a political slant.
Shalom,

Mike

let me assure you that this site has no political, religous, sexual or ethical slants.

Simon treats us all badly!!! ;)

I'm sure he's scouring the internet as we speak for the relevant flag.

it's good to have people from other countries (and cultures) to share their knowledge with us. So, to steal Simon's words, feel free to post away, there's something here for everyone!

C x

stighunky

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:30 AM

Dear Cymru,
Thanks for the post. Glad to hear I can look forward to being treated badly. As I said, this is a great site.
Shalom from Mike
Israel

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:55 PM

Hello Simon,
Shalom,

Hi Mike, It’s nothing malicious. Honest. But I don't think I can fix it. The country flags is an 'add on' modification to the basic forums software. There are hundreds of modifications that are developed by individuals who are not affiliated with the forum software manufacturer. They make the 'nice to have' modifications that are then made available for free for anyone to install. I added this modification a while back and assumed it covered all countries. Now I know it doesn't cover all real countries, but includes at least one that is not.

As Caz said we don't have a political slant and you will come to know this if [hopefully] you stick around for a while. I imagine the flag modification was written by somebody who does have a political slant.

I'm not promising a solution, but I will look into it to see if there is a fix. I'm sure the same situation has come up at another forum as the software is very popular.

Apologies for any offence caused and a warm welcome to our forums.

We are very proud of the diversity of nations represented here, like the vast majority of people in the world we respect each other and get on fine.

BTW thanks for the support Caz.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users