• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

Dear Simon,
You are a life saver, thanks so much for sharing the docs. I'm new to this forum, am so excited with all the inof sharing that goes on.

IrenePosted Image Posted Image

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

Dear Simon,
You are a life saver, thanks so much for sharing the docs. I'm new to this forum, am so excited with all the inof sharing that goes on.

IrenePosted Image Posted Image

No problem Irene. I think the HACCP manual and some of the procedures are a little outdated based on current best practice, but it should give you a good start nevertheless.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Abdul Qudoos

• IFSQN Senior
  • 308 posts
  • 42 thanks
Neutral

• United Arab Emirates
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:36 AM

The documents at the top of the thread were originally designed for a BRC Packaging Standard system (and they passed the test). With some adaption I'm sure they would provide a helpful starting point for any packaging organisation embarking on management system development for BRC, ISO 22000 or EN15593 certification.

I made some minor chages to these docuements recently and I will update them next week.

Regards,
Simon

Greetings Simon, :biggrin:

As i started consulting to packaging industries (for the first time) i came across to this thread, my eyes opened and i said WOW, sure it will help me a lot. Please update if any changes has been made,

i always appreciate your efforts for making our lives easier. :clap:

Many thanks for sharing all of the requirements,
:thumbup:

Cheers,

Join me on
Abdul Qudoos on LinkedIn
Follow me on twitter Healthy_Food_
Visit my website Healthy Food Management

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

Greetings Simon, :biggrin:

As i started consulting to packaging industries (for the first time) i came across to this thread, my eyes opened and i said WOW, sure it will help me a lot. Please update if any changes has been made,

i always appreciate your efforts for making our lives easier. :clap:

Many thanks for sharing all of the requirements,
:thumbup:

Cheers,

Thanks for the feedback Abdul. It was written several years ago and there is no doubt it needs updating with modern thinking and best practice, the problem is I just don't have the time. All the same I'm sure it has provided many newbies with a good starting point - judging by the number of topic views.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

TPJACOB

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

Thanks for sharing the documents - really a huge help. A couple of documents are referenced that I am not seeing:
Employment Medical Questionnaire QD 16.30
Guidance Notes For Pre Employment Medical Questionnaire QD 16.31
Colour Blindness Assessment Record QD 22.2

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

Thanks for sharing the documents - really a huge help. A couple of documents are referenced that I am not seeing:Employment Medical Questionnaire QD 16.30Guidance Notes For Pre Employment Medical Questionnaire QD 16.31Colour Blindness Assessment Record QD 22.2

They are old files but I will try to locate them for you.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:11 AM

Files attached as promised.

A few points to note. The colour blindness assessment record is to be used in conjucntion with Ishihara’s Design Chart Book. No good on its own.

In UK/EU law now you cannot ask prospective employees to complete a pre employment medical questionnaire, this can be done only after you have made the offer of the job - due to possible discrimination on health grounds.

Attached Files

Thanked by 2 Members:

Herdiansyah

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:38 AM

Dear Simon,

Thanks for sharing the documents.

BR,

Herdi

Yousef

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:01 PM

Dear Simon,

Thanks for sharing the hygiene documents. It was really helpful. I registered on this forum a while ago but started to explore it recently. It's so helpful. Our company is manufacturing food packaging products (plastic packaging items- Blow molding, injeciton and extrusion processes involved) We are ISO 9001 certified and recently certified with ISO 14001 as well.

Now we are looking for ISO 22000 certification. I'm slightly confused about the documentation requirements. Can anyone help in finalizing the documentation requirements intended for primary packaging manufacturers.

Although, we are not food manufacturers, our products have direct contact with foods. Therefore, i appreciate if anyone can help me to figure out an outline regarding documentation requirements to our position in the supply chain.

Thanks,
YOUSEF

CBennett

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

Simon,
I am putting our Glass / Brittle Plastics Register together today and found your forms related to this after my first survey of the filling rooms.
I was going to do an inventory only and quickly realized a Risk Assessment would be necessary.
You, sir, are my favorite person today.
Thanks for your help! :thumbup:
Christy

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

You're welcome Christy - glad to be of assistance.
Thanks for making me you favorite person yesterday, it made my day today. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

MCIAN

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 100 posts
  • 41 thanks
Good

• Philippines
    Philippines
  • Interests:Law of attraction & Meditation

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

Thanks again Simon for being a 'fairy godfather' to us in the food contact packaging industry.

God bless you many times.

:clap: :thumbup:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

Thanks again Simon for being a 'fairy godfather' to us in the food contact packaging industry.
God bless you many times.

Hi MCIAN,
I quite like Godfather, but not so sure about Fairy. :yikes:

I will take it as a compliment - thank you very much.

Regards,
Simon

Thanked by 2 Members:

ozgurdemirkiran

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 17 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Turkey
    Turkey

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

opps!!:whistle:

got em..

thanks Simon,

i will check with our quality systems...

In flexible packaging sector, all costomers has their own quality systems and they want everything to you as you know =), sometimes you need to reduce your load... thanks for these documents...

kindly regards

özgür

azaam nafiz

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 56 thanks
Neutral

• Sri Lanka
    Sri Lanka

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

thank you simon :thumbup:

Yousef

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Thanks for sharing the document,
It was very helpful to finalize our HACCP documentation. During the Certification audit, external auditor observed that our traceability procedure need to be updated. We have product identification procedures in connection QMS and he observed that it wasn't adequate enough to locate product or materials easily. We are supplying injection molded plastic products to food industries, therefore, I appreciate if anyone can share a traceability procedure suitable for our process features.

Thanks,

YOUSEF

CSPKG

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for the information, I thought this was the way and your example really assisted

Waleri

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Thank you Simon :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

The documents are a little old now Waleri.  Originally they were created for BRC/IOP Standard issue 1 and have not been updated since. The documents do not consider things like food defense, allergens, chemical migration etc.  Probably still a good starting point though.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Loren

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 79 posts
  • 15 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

The zip file below (approx. 228 kb) contains:

- Hygiene management procedures (with index and list of supporting documents)
- Supporting Documents
- Example HACCP study manual
- BRC/IoP Gap Analysis Checklist

This documentary system has achieved certification to the BRC/IoP Packaging Standard - category B. Obviously all of the procedures were in place and fully implemented.

zipped hygiene documents

Please note:

1. Although in the procedures microbiological auditing (swabbing etc.) is not a requirement of the standard but was always carried out by this company as a customer requirement.

2. You are welcome to do what you want with these documents (apart from sell them). They are provided free, 'as is' and with no warranty. They are provided solely as examples to give you ideas. They must be reviewed and amended as appropriate to your own organisation, product and process etc.

If documents are missing or anybody wants a specific document just ask in here. Also if you want to talk about documents again we can do it in here.
wink.gif
Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

I came across this post right now and found this amazing! Thank you for posting, hope you don't mind me using it.

Regards,

Lorena

TNA180

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 15 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:44 PM

Super helpful! Thank you!

mary rose vergara

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:55 AM

Hi Simon,

First I want to thank you for sharing your documents with us. :clap:

I started working in a plastic packaging company recently and all of our Food Producer Customers want us to build a HACCP sytem. We have already ISO 9001. As a food engineer :uhm: I think it will be hard to implement such a system. After detirmining the CCPs how the limits will be controlled. Q.A LAb is not compatible with microbiological analysis and ther are no checks for the raw materials (polymers) whether it's chemically suitable or not.
Did you face the same proble

The zip file below (approx. 228 kb) contains:

- Hygiene management procedures (with index and list of supporting documents)
- Supporting Documents
- Example HACCP study manual
- BRC/IoP Gap Analysis Checklist

This documentary system has achieved certification to the BRC/IoP Packaging Standard - category B. Obviously all of the procedures were in place and fully implemented.

zipped hygiene documents

Please note:

1. Although in the procedures microbiological auditing (swabbing etc.) is not a requirement of the standard but was always carried out by this company as a customer requirement.

2. You are welcome to do what you want with these documents (apart from sell them). They are provided free, 'as is' and with no warranty. They are provided solely as examples to give you ideas. They must be reviewed and amended as appropriate to your own organisation, product and process etc.

If documents are missing or anybody wants a specific document just ask in here. Also if you want to talk about documents again we can do it in here.
wink.gif
Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Can I have a copy of the documents. Its under Zip I can't open it. Thank you.

Regards,

Rose

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:11 AM

Hi Simon,

Can I have a copy of the documents. Its under Zip I can't open it. Thank you.

Regards,

Rose

Dear Mary Rose vergara,

google "download 7-zip" ?

It's 100% free. i have an old version which opens file with no problem.

(I  would have said "download winzip"  but I understand current versions are genuinely shareware.)

Rgds / Charles.C

PS - probably best to avoid C-Net download since this has a reputation for including "extras".

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

Windows will open zip files no need to grab winzip,  right click on the file and hit "extract all"

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:53 PM

Windows will open zip files no need to grab winzip,  right click on the file and hit "extract all"

Amazing ! I never knew that. :thumbup:

But yr suggestion seems not to work as described for my XP., ie  no "extract all" appears. However here is bit longer work-around i found.

1. double click to open the zip file ( > a pop-up list of files inside zip )

2. select 1st file in pop-up list (total ca. 20 files)

3. press CTRL + A to select all the files

4. drag the list to any appropriate location in windows explorer (eg make a new empty folder before starting step 1).

5. all the files are automatically extracted

(according to microsoft a wizard option should have appeared after step 1 to help extract all the files but nothing appears in my set-up)

Thks again.

Rgds / Charles.C

PS - i agree dwling is more initial effort but afterwards only a right click > winzip > extract is required, similar to yr suggestion (+1).

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users