• IFSQN Associate
  • 19 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2007 - 05:10 PM

hello to everyone -
this appears to be a great site - i've been looking for something like this for some time.

My background is Environmental Health, but I left Local Authority several years ago.

I now work on an independant basis, working a lot of my time in hotels outside the UK.
We also supply a range of hygiene equipment to catering operations and assist in the development and implementation of HACCP procedures in a variety of businesses.

However having said all that, i'm so glad to have found this site - to chat and bounce ideas off others

please get in touch!

Miles

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:17 PM

hello to everyone -
this appears to be a great site - i've been looking for something like this for some time.

My background is Environmental Health, but I left Local Authority several years ago.

I now work on an independant basis, working a lot of my time in hotels outside the UK.
We also supply a range of hygiene equipment to catering operations and assist in the development and implementation of HACCP procedures in a variety of businesses.

However having said all that, i'm so glad to have found this site - to chat and bounce ideas off others

please get in touch!

Miles

When I saw the thread title I thought...where's Miles Kirkwood? Sorry. :smile: Anyway we're glad you found us too; feel free to add your thoughts to the discussions. By the way can I ask how you found your way to the site?

:welcome:

Cheers,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

EuroHygiene

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 19 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:42 PM

Hi - really sorry for this massively delayed reply - i work away from home for large portions of the year.
i found your site whilst looking for some details about HACCP in food packaging, as one of my clients was trying to develop something from scratch
it took a little while to find you, but now i have, i'm very pleased to have done so

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:50 PM

Hi - really sorry for this massively delayed reply - i work away from home for large portions of the year.
i found your site whilst looking for some details about HACCP in food packaging, as one of my clients was trying to develop something from scratch
it took a little while to find you, but now i have, i'm very pleased to have done so

Thanks Miles, hope you can come back soon to join in with the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users