• Quick Navigation

Shopping Cart

All Prices in US Dollars

Your cart is empty right now

Lifetime Premium Membership

* * * * * (22 customer reviews)

$77.00 (EU/UK Customers Charged 20% VAT)  

Upgrade your IFSQN membership and gain instant access to the exclusive areas and premium features of the website.

Membership upgrades can be purchased as a 3-month, annual or lifetime option and will enable you to:

- Access the Files Library
- Download the Presentation Slides and obtain a Certificate of Attendance for all Food Safety Fridays webinars
- Contact other members via the personal messaging system
- Edit your profile
- Edit your signature, including business information, contact details and link to your website
- Display the IFSQN Contributor Rosette in your forum profile

Share this

Customer Reviews

Sort By

Sort Order

* * * * * by blazecat Jun 01 2019 10:30 PM

My IFSQN membership is definitely worth the money. I'm writing an entire Food Safety and Quality Manual from scratch and attempting an SQF implementation audit soon. The templates and files members have shared have helped me in creating forms and procedures. Discussions have helped me in my understanding of what auditors look for.

4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by uplift20 Jun 02 2019 04:50 AM

When I first came across the life premium membership, I hesitated if it was worth applying for. But today, I have benefited immensely from series of lectures to upskill myself. Simon is doing a tremendous service to the global food safety community and I encourage you to keep doing what you do. Thanks, Lanre from New Zealand.

3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by helen89 Jun 01 2019 09:01 PM

Love the community of sharing and learning
I have looked up so many things and found answers I need

3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by LKFS Jun 01 2019 11:58 PM

The membership has been worth it to view documents in the forum. The forums are all very helpful, as well as the trainings and webinars. Great site.

2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Leonard C Mapiye Jun 02 2019 12:39 AM

This platform is a unique place to learn and grow professionally especially that your membership doesn’t expire- a great kudos to the creators and Simon 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.

* * * * - by bambimob Jun 01 2019 07:43 PM

Honestly love this forum. Have gained so much from it. Forum also had helped me with questions that I had. I would highly recommend this forum

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Mulan1010 Jun 02 2019 05:03 PM

I am very satisfied with the membership. The site has provided me with lots of information and helped me to stay up to date on what is happening in the industry. - (Thank you for the memory stick offer but you do not have to send me one. I know the shipping alone would be expensive.) - Thank you and Take Care

* * * * * by berno08 Jun 02 2019 11:29 PM

This is an excellent forum, I come here to find out information regarding compliance issues and am pleasantly surprised at how informative the group is. Thank you for having me.

* * * * * by jboyd Jun 03 2019 10:39 AM

I love IFSQN. The content and experience of the membership has been extremely useful!

* * * * * by adamperry2235 Jun 03 2019 01:08 PM

The Lifetime Premium Membership is definitely worth the price. For little cost you get access to so many features and helpful material. I would recommend it to anyone.