Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Vietnam
    Vietnam

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:40 PM

I need a full BRC ver.5 checklist. Pls. help me! Many thanks!

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:36 AM

The standard is copyrighted, you need to buy it:

BRC Food Version 5

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Andrea D

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Italy
    Italy

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hello guys

I am in the middle of creating a BRC internal audit checklist and I was wondering whether somebody could help me to find a good example.

Thank you

Mohammed Ashmawy

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 28 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

Dear All,

how i can make internal audit list by department, i have a copy of standard.

interanl audit Q.C ---> related caluses etc.

please support

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

BUMP

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:06 AM

Dear All,

please support

Hi Mohammed,

I would make a generic checklist from the standard and use it for each department rather than trying to generate a whole set of checklists.

Example from the IFSQN BRC System can be seen here.

Regards,

Tony

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

Dear All,

please support

Dear Ashmawy,

Definitely for making a department-wise internal audit list you should know which clause of the standard is related to which of your function and department. Attached is a sample list which I am using for auditing each of our function. This is not the complete list and only refer the clause numbers of BRC Food Standard. You should read the respective clause, understand the specific requirement. Once you understand the requirement, you can make simple questions to be asked while auding a department against a particular clause.

Attached File  department wise clauses.pdf   16.76KB   303 downloads

Regards:

Thanked by 2 Members:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:29 PM

Dear Tony,

Example from the IFSQN BRC System can be seen here.

Yr links didn't seem to work for me (FFox XP-SP2)?
Gave me a text statement requesting to inform team ifsqn of problem (aka Simon :whistle: ).

@Zeeshan - it's a nice idea but i guess there are limits to allocations, eg supplier approval in the case of raw materials / ingredients etc is often operationally a QA function IMEX even if the purchase section may be nominally responsible (I noted no QA department mentioned in yr list :unsure: )?? :smile: (or perhaps you regard QA as a service to Production :unsure: )

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:14 AM

@Zeeshan - it's a nice idea but i guess there are limits to allocations, eg supplier approval in the case of raw materials / ingredients etc is often operationally a QA function IMEX even if the purchase section may be nominally responsible (I noted no QA department mentioned in yr list :unsure: )?? :smile: (or perhaps you regard QA as a service to Production :unsure: )

Rgds / Charles.C

Although QA plays the significant role in the supplier approval but since purchase section is logically responsible for same, we have made QA as a supporting role player for this particular process.

Purpose of making attached list was, originally, different as intended here. That's why I called it a "sample list" that is not covering all functions, departments and clauses. I attached it to give Ashmawy an idea how to sort out the clauses of the standard as per departments and functions. Also, your post has clearified this point (which I've missed in last post) that since responsibilities of each function and department is dependent somewhat on the organizational managment system and other aspects and practices, one should consider the actual specified responsibilities of a function before tagging a particular clause with that function.

Regards:
M.Zeeshan.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users