• Quick Navigation
Photo

What should the title be for BRC-IOP Standard manual?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
- - - - -

eden

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

hi there..
im currently doing the documentation of our brc-iop manual..and i wanna ask the correct title for the manual..if iso9001 is called quality manual..what will be for the brc-iop standard?
is it correct to call it quality & hygiene manual? your comments will be highly appreciated

thanks

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:30 AM

hi there..
im currently doing the documentation of our brc-iop manual..and i wanna ask the correct title for the manual..if iso9001 is called quality manual..what will be for the brc-iop standard?
is it correct to call it quality & hygiene manual? your comments will be highly appreciated

thanks

How about:

BRC /IOP GLOBAL STANDARD TECHNICAL MANUAL

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

rosie

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 118 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

You will probably have a number of manuals in place which will fulfil your reuirements for BRC / IOP it will\ just be a matter of going through the clauses and referencing where your documentation is:

i.e. HACCP manual
Cleaning manual
Pest control manual etc etc etc

okido

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 205 posts
  • 14 thanks
Neutral

• Netherlands
    Netherlands

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:36 AM

You will probably have a number of manuals in place which will fulfil your reuirements for BRC / IOP it will\ just be a matter of going through the clauses and referencing where your documentation is:

I use only Quality Manual and Quality Handbook, and both have also an intranet distribution called xnet.
Name giving is not that important, it is the content that matters and above all how follow up the content.

Okido,

BBrandDesign

Grade - AIFSQN

• Banned
  • 26 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:23 AM

It’s a kind of brand or product which is very much diligent to use and also viewed with a highly standard quality.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users