• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

Greetings all,

I am a recent member and looking forward to joining the discussion and learning from you all.

Qualtrax is the company I represent and we provide a Quality Management Software system to Food companies - some of our clients include the largest food companies in the world, others include the smallest independent processors. I'd be happy to share more info about how we've helped food safety teams manage compliance in an ever-changing jumble of regulatory and customer requirements. I will try to remain agnostic in the threads and forums related to our product, but we really believe in what we do and I hope some of our customers are also on here and able to help evangelize the value of having Qualtrax as a invaluable tool in their QMS.

I am specifically interested in how the GFSI framework is being managed at companies related to resources and systems and how we can collectively drive down the cost-of-quality to help food companies remain competitive and not pass the buck-of-bureaucracy from retailers and regulators onto the food companies who create our global food supply.

Regards,
James Dobbs

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Greetings all,

I am a recent member and looking forward to joining the discussion and learning from you all.

Qualtrax is the company I represent and we provide a Quality Management Software system to Food companies - some of our clients include the largest food companies in the world, others include the smallest independent processors. I'd be happy to share more info about how we've helped food safety teams manage compliance in an ever-changing jumble of regulatory and customer requirements. I will try to remain agnostic in the threads and forums related to our product, but we really believe in what we do and I hope some of our customers are also on here and able to help evangelize the value of having Qualtrax as a invaluable tool in their QMS.

I am specifically interested in how the GFSI framework is being managed at companies related to resources and systems and how we can collectively drive down the cost-of-quality to help food companies remain competitive and not pass the buck-of-bureaucracy from retailers and regulators onto the food companies who create our global food supply.

Regards,
James Dobbs

Welcome to the forums James, a large emphasis of the discussions here is members trying to meet customer requirements, regulations and standards in the most efficient and effective way.

Anything that can help in this pursuit whether it is practical advice, tools or technology is value added to the forum. As you have intimated we have rules on blatant unpaid advertising however we do publish news, press releases, events and articles on the website and you are most welcome to add relevant and helpful resources in those areas. If you want a higher profile on the network then we have paid advertising.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users