• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Bangladesh
    Bangladesh

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:04 AM

Hi,

Can anybody help me to get some training material for Internal Auditor Training for ISO22000:2005 system? I badly need it soon. I got some very fresh people in my internal audit team and need to conduct the audit with them by very soon.

Waiting for helping hand.

Regards

Ikram

Inesa

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 189 posts
  • 65 thanks
Neutral

• Denmark
    Denmark
  • Interests:Children and a Cat, FS, Ballroom Dance, Comedy, "Sofa+tea+cookie" relax, walk in nature, still play in sandbox...

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:45 PM

Dear Ikram,

I found some theory stuff about audits, but not for exactly for ISO 22000. There is a chapter about internal quality audits for 9001:2000 (first link)

I add them here just in case it might help

Regards

Attached File  internal audits.pdf   67.25KB   395 downloads
Attached File  audits-retail.pdf   267.53KB   225 downloads
Attached File  audits.pdf   320.73KB   277 downloads

Edited by Inesa, 05 December 2010 - 08:46 PM.

Just as appetite comes by eating, so work brings inspiration, if inspiration is not discernible at the beginning. (Igor Stravinsky)

Thanked by 3 Members:

D-D

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 239 posts
  • 55 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:40 AM

Thanks Inesa - extremely useful reference material; I have saved these as well as the hand-drying journal paper you posted recently.

Thanks also Simon (again) for the Food Safety Talk email newsletter. Every time it takes me out of the narrow BRC forum I look at daily and connects me with other snippets of information posted on the other boards; it is a gold mine of useful information (like Inesa's posts).

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:10 PM

Thanks Inesa - extremely useful reference material; I have saved these as well as the hand-drying journal paper you posted recently.

Thanks also Simon (again) for the Food Safety Talk email newsletter. Every time it takes me out of the narrow BRC forum I look at daily and connects me with other snippets of information posted on the other boards; it is a gold mine of useful information (like Inesa's posts).

Nice to see somebody is reading it. No seriously the newsletter readership is growing every week, not all make posts here but certainly more than we used to have. It makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for the feedback DD.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users