Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

2010 was our best year ever and we'll be working very hard to grow further during 2011.

Attached File  IFSQN Website Statistics Summary 2010.pdf   157.19KB   33 downloads

Thanks to all of our members for your continued support.

Best Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Hongyun

Finger Lickin' Good

• IFSQN Member
  • 241 posts
  • 20 thanks
Neutral

• Singapore
    Singapore

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

2010 was our best year ever and we'll be working very hard to grow further during 2011.

Attached File  IFSQN Website Statistics Summary 2010.pdf   157.19KB   33 downloads

Best Regards,
Simon

Congrats man. :thumbup:

Visitors seemed to have increased by another 100% in Sept 2010! And I guess the Admins and IT guys @ IFSQN are making a big effort in making the Forum known to more people worldwide.

Let's hope more people will know more about IFSQN in the coming year, learn about food safety, and reduce the possibility of food poisoning anywhere else. :biggrin:

"World Community Grid made it possible for us to analyze in one day the number of specimens that would take approximately 130 years to complete using a traditional computer."

- Dr. David J. Foran, professor and lead researcher at The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

Join our LinkedIn Group! >> <<

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:57 PM

Thanks Hongyun, I'm driven to increase members and visitors. Last year's unachievable target becomes not good enough, it's a never ending torture and good fun at the same time. As long as the trend keeps going up I'm happy and motivated. Continual Improvement.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.

a_andhika

Generally Recognized As Sane

• IFSQN Senior
  • 338 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia
  • Interests:Manga, Comics, Anime, Epic & High-tech Movies, Video Games, and CSI stuffs

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Dear Simon,

Congratulations for the great achievement on 2010Posted Image Yeah I remembered one of the toughest time of yours when some lunatic virus attacking this site... But still.. The site keep on rollin' after that..Posted Image

And, it always been a pleasure for me to take an amateur analysis for your statisticsPosted Image As far as I remember, back then, UK is taking 1st place in Top Visitors, but now, it was taken by the US, am I right? If its true, no wonder then, since their % of new visitors is quite astonishing.. On the other hand, the visitors from UK is proven for their loyalty... I can see that based on the Page/visit, Avg. time on site, and bounce rate.. Nevertheless, I hope Indonesia will get the big ten position someday..

Regards,

Arya

IF
safety and quality means perfection
AND
nobody's perfect
THEN
why should I bother?

Thanked by 1 Member:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:22 PM

Dear Arya,

Thanks for the congrats. Yes the virus was a setback, it just takes such a long time to find and fix the problem and then tighten up security. It’s a never ending job and all you can do is keep learning and try to stay one step ahead. Close the easy holes and don’t do anything stupid. Prevention is certainly better than cure. With the website I always have many jobs and many more ideas to take it forward with my biggest constraint being time, so any unnecessary work hits quite hard.

You’re right the site has really grown and especially amongst US readers and yes they are now #1 by some margin. I think that’s partly due to the massive growth in FSMS standards such as BRC, SQF, FSSC etc. in the USA. Indonesia in the top ten is in your hands completely Arya. :smile:

Cheers,
Simon

Jason H.Z.C.

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 88 posts
  • 19 thanks
Neutral

• China
    China
  • Interests:Basketball, PC Game, My lovely daughter, My Wife,

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:43 AM

Best Regards,
Simon

Dear Simon,

I have seen your statistic... visitors from China not included... :dunno:

Maybe people from my country did not contribute so much as people from other region...

From now on, I will keep visiting the website :angry: to ensure China present in the next statistic :smarty:

A little bit of sadness...

Best regards,

Jason

private contact box

Kind Regards,

Jason

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

Hi Jason,

I updated the figures for January 11.
Doing well, but still no sign of China.

Regards,
Simon

Attached Files

Jason H.Z.C.

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 88 posts
  • 19 thanks
Neutral

• China
    China
  • Interests:Basketball, PC Game, My lovely daughter, My Wife,