• Quick Navigation
Photo

Air Blower to clean the body and clothing?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

husnul

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

Dear all,

Before entering to the process area there are some treatment to ensure the personal hygiene, one of them is blower to clean and hygiene our body and clothes so dust or smell on our clothes can be dropped. Does anyone know about that equipment? tell me the suppliers that have that equipment.

Thank you. We really need your information.

Warm Regards,

Husnul

GMO

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,789 posts
  • 721 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

Hmm. I would question where the contamination goes? Would it not be better to control the hygiene / smell / dust rather than try and remove it?

What is your process?

Thanked by 1 Member:

Dairy

Grade - Active

• 18 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

I have only seen this system in operation in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. - In pharmaceutical because the solid dosage opertation contained hormones and personnel had 100% body coverage but their gowning had to be "cleaned" by such a system on exit. I've also seen it in opertion in a laundry facility for cleanroom garbing where reduction of particles is critical to gowning used in a class 100 cleanroom. I would expect the electronics industry use it also. I've not seen it to date in a food operation and like GMO I could not think of any food related process that would require such a level of "decontamination". If you really need it I would do a search for cleanroom air handling suppliers to either pharmaceutical or electronics industries.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users