• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

Hi,
I am working in ready to eat food processing company with BRC certification. We are planning for IFS Certification and I need to conduct training for all the staffs.
Could some one help me in this regard or provide link to prepare power point slides. Training is for all team members planned for 2-3days with some case studies.

Regards,
Nawin

farshad2008

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 14 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Iran
    Iran

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

Dear Nawin

I think the best one is IFS online training .Despite being for IFS 5 but many sections are the same as version 6.
you can find many pictures with clear explanation.
good luck

http://www.ifs-certi...demy/e-learning

IFS eLearning provides a compilation of the requirements of the IFS Food 5 concerning different areas of basic hygiene (IFS Chapter 3) and plants (IFS Chapter 4). The different areas are structured thematically in so called articles. The articles are single learning units and are divided in several subitems. These are composed of listed IFS criteria and explaining texts as well as so called levelling boards. Additionally the legal requirements of the Regulation (EC) 852/2004 are mentioned in corresponding articles. The learner has the possibility to comprehend the catalogue of requirements thematically and to internalise the several requirements. Additionally help for interpretation in terms of explanations and visual materials is given.

Hi,
I am working in ready to eat food processing company with BRC certification. We are planning for IFS Certification and I need to conduct training for all the staffs.
Could some one help me in this regard or provide link to prepare power point slides. Training is for all team members planned for 2-3days with some case studies.

Regards,
Nawin

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users