Guitardr85

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 51 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:HACCP, HARPC, SQF Practitioner, FSMA, Food Safety Culture, Reading, Creative Writing, Guitars, Piano, Music, Art, Wanderlust, Traveling.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

I know this could be a fairly open question, but could anyone help in determining which certification body seems to provide the most reasonable price, support, and fair auditing for SQF? I'm located in US by the way!

Thanks in Advance!

esquef

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 374 posts
  • 235 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hi Guitardr85,

You're right; your question is very open ended. Here's a list of SQFI approved CB's.

http://www.22000-too...on-bodies.htm

Best to call or email for quotes to see about the affordability part. IMO the larger more global CB's seem to offer the best support. As far as fairness it depends largely on which auditor the CB assigns your company to. If you have/had a consultant he/she may be willing to give you some suggestions.

Good Luck,
esquef

Thanked by 1 Member:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

I would recommend you look on the SQF website for an up to date list of: Licensed Certification Bodies

There you can also Search for a licensed SQF Certification Body to conduct your SQF assessment

Or easier still download a complete PDF directory

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Food Quality Services

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

I recently had a very good experience with Eagle Registrars, out of Dayton OH. They were a little less expensive then the other guys and our auditor was very good, and fair.

Good Luck

Thanked by 1 Member:

hchristopher

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 19 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

I second Eagle Registrations out of Dayton, OH. We have used them the past two years for our SQF Level 2 audit and had a great experience each time. Competent, knowledgeable auditors at a fair price.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Guitardr85

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 51 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:HACCP, HARPC, SQF Practitioner, FSMA, Food Safety Culture, Reading, Creative Writing, Guitars, Piano, Music, Art, Wanderlust, Traveling.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Thanks everyone for all of the input, it was very helpful in helping us generate some good ideas for a CB to utilize!!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users