In addition to ISO 22000 & PAS, the FSSC 22000 has additional requirement. Section 4 Inventory of Applicable Regulations states the following.
It is pointed out that the organization in the food chain will make an inventory of:
- the national, and if applicable foreign, regulatory & statutory requirements on food safety which are applicable to the organization & which should be implemented including raw materials & services that are provided & products that are manufactured & delivered,
- applicable codes of practice related to food safety, customer requirements related to food safety, any other additional requirements on food safety determined by the organization.
- The food safety system of the organization shall ensure & demonstrate conformity with these requirements.
As it states above I need to make an inventory of all applicable regulatory & statutory requirements & I don't want to forget anything. Can anyone assist with this? We produce paperboard packaging with no international customers. Can anyone add to my list below?
- Section 409 of the Federal Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act
- 21 CFR PART 110 (Current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Federal Food Code