• Corporate Sponsor
  • 374 posts
  • 327 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

Hi All,

Just to let the members of the forum know we have just put up on our website our new Food Safety Management Tools section and we are kicking off with a set of fantastic Food NPD and Innovation Tools.

I developed these tools over the years while working with my clients on new products and the management processes to ensure NPD and Innovation was fully integrated into their business. Those of you responsible for the management of NPD and Innovation will find them of enormous value and I hope you get as much benefit from them as I have. Next year we will be building these tools into our software but in the meantime we are delighted to make them available in Excel format. 

In addition we will have a complete Whitepaper in our next newsletter on the subject of Food NPD and Innovation which can also be used as a manual for using these tools. Feedback is welcome as always. More tools will be added in time in the areas of risk assessment and HACCP.

There are 3 NPD tools available:

1. NPD Tool - which covers everything from initial specification, stage gate, bench trials, production trials, food safety and validation.

2. Scorecard and Gap Analysis Tool - used for market analysis and idea identification

3.  Idea Management and Selection Tool - used for the management of an idea bank and criteria for idea selection.

Click on the following link to gain access to the tools.

http://safefood360.c...esources/tools/

George

Thanked by 4 Members:

jenky

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 77 posts
  • 37 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

George -

Great tools.  I have been looking for an NPD tool, and this one is fantastic.  A great place to put all of the small (and important) details. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jennifer 

Thanked by 1 Member:

George @ Safefood 360°

Grade - SIFSQN

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 374 posts
  • 327 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hi Jennifer, you are more than welcome and I am delighted you will find them of value. Don't forget to check out the whitepapers that go with the tools and if you have any feedback please feel free to let us know as we will be developing these tools as an integrated part of our solution in the new year.  

George

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users