• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

Hello To Everyone!!

My name is Allison and I am the Quality Systems Coordinator at an Aseptic Juice manufacturing facility. I have a background in manufacturing, process engineering, and inventory control. but am new to the "Food Safety" business so I am eager to learn all I can, and network in the process.This year will be our 5th year with BRC, (this year will be my second full audit in this position, however; I've been with the company since we chose BRC) 

My company also owns a Dairy manufacturing facility in Buffalo, NY where we are just starting a FSMS. (Just this year we passed our first BRC audit)  I have an acceptable handle on Juice , but am just getting my feet wet with Dairy.  My job entails regulatory and GFSI compliance for both facilities.

I am glad to be part of this community and am looking forward to expanding my knowledge of food safety with your help! 

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:04 PM

:welcome: Allison

I hope you find everything you are looking for here and if you can't find something just ask.  The members here have a wide knowledge of food safety and quality.

Interestingly enough my last position was at a Yogurt plant in Western NY about 30 minutes from Buffalo.  I work closer to Rochester now. 

Good luck dealing with NYS Ag and Markets... they are a fun bunch :biggrin:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

Great to have you as a member Allison.

:welcome:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BRC, HACCP Alliance, Juice HACCP, Internal Auditor, Lean Manufacturing, NSF, Dairy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users