• Quick Navigation
Photo

Are there any regulations concerning the treatment of third party Auditors? e.g. offering food and drink etc.

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

upanes

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:15 AM

I prefer not to offer a cup of coffee after lunch break as it will give fresh energy and concentration to ask many questions. A bottle of mineral water would be fine

Most of the suppliers I've audited always offered me only a glass of water. Apparently this is the reason :roflmao:

RMAV

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 407 posts
  • 122 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:QA, Micro, Sanitation;
    Meats, Juice, Condiments;
    SQF, Audit, and aviation

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:12 PM

avila muncar, on 17 Oct 2014 - 12:10 AM, said:snapback.png

I prefer not to offer a cup of coffee after lunch break as it will give fresh energy and concentration to ask many questions. A bottle of mineral water would be fine

Most of the suppliers I've audited always offered me only a glass of water. Apparently this is the reason :roflmao:

Totally.  Afternoon time is when I'm trying to "run out the clock" on the auditor, and Oh goodness, we're out of coffee! Sorry...  They get tired, have less vigor, become less thorough.  The trick is to outlast the auditor and stay sharp (let's face it, if we're doing our jobs we already know our NC's - we just don't want them to find it before we can fix it).

IMRAN ALI
  • IFSQN Active
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 02 March 2020 - 05:02 PM

Hi everyone

We offer coffee / water to auditors but we don't really provide food or anything like that until there is a need to bring some for them i.e for lunch etc. Auditors are while auditing at the workplace are more or less staff members for the organization and should be accommodated when needed.

boohblake

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 23 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 02 March 2020 - 05:23 PM

Usually it's a working lunch, we need to take our lunch together while working on the desktop audit with the third party auditor since it is necessary to eat. They will not be influenced by anyone with just giving them water, soda, or food.

IMRAN ALI
  • IFSQN Active
  • 0 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 03 March 2020 - 04:43 AM

We offer coffee / water to auditors but we don't really provide food or anything like that until there is a need to bring some for them i.e for lunch etc. Auditors are while auditing at the workplace are more or less staff members for the organization and should be accommodated when needed.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users