• IFSQN Associate
  • 37 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

Dear all,

Can anybody explain about Neptune Tool, my boss told me to use Neptune to CIP Validation Program, but i don't know about Neptune at all

Thank You

it_rains_inside

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 341 posts
  • 98 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

I think this may be what you are looking for - without knowing what your operation is, maybe it is not.     The Neptune Software was developed to comply with most regulatory standards (for the United States anyway, I am unfamiliar with most foreign regs) (particularly 21CFR Part 11  - electronic records and signatures, which if your system records the CIPs electronically, then Neptune can validate the cleaning process, which would make sense why your boss is asking you to look into it.

It is pretty user friendly and has a pretty wide range of bolt ons, or ...modules, again it all depends on your process ( it does better with Bioprocessing). In a previous life, the company I worked for used Neptune Systems for automated ISA S88 Batch Controlling, and I actually found the program to be very advanced and almost instinctive.

I attached the website of the company we used, I am not sure if it available through other companies: hopefully it at least points you in the right direction!

http://www.pierregue...chnologies.html

Edited by it_rains_inside, 24 October 2014 - 02:31 PM.

"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be"

-Wayne W. Dyer

Thanked by 2 Members:

herb b

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 19 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Things that go fast! Things that are complex. Food!

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:39 PM

Unless the Neptune referred to is by Dannone of France, The whole CIP cleaning and sanitary design is ruled by their "Neptune" program.  There were some validation and rules included to ensure complete cleaning, i.e. pipe velocity, branch circuits, etc.  Its been many years since I have had the training so its fuzzy.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users