• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Portugal
    Portugal

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:12 AM

Hello everyone.

I recently started working with quality systems, and I have a question about the corrective actions in BRC.

When I want to correct/improve some procedure to stop a not compliance (out of an auditing), I start a corrective action. What is the scope of this correction? Should I differentiate the internal not compliance from the intern audit not compliance?

This is not a relevant question, but I have this doubt and I need to make this clear to improve our quality system in the best way.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Ana

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:39 AM

Hello everyone.

I recently started working with quality systems, and I have a question about the corrective actions in BRC.

When I want to correct/improve some procedure to stop a not compliance (out of an auditing), I start a corrective action. What is the scope of this correction? Should I differentiate the internal not compliance from the intern audit not compliance?

This is not a relevant question, but I have this doubt and I need to make this clear to improve our quality system in the best way.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Ana

Hi anateixeira,

Thanks for yr query and Welcome to the Forum !

IMEX the scope of the correction typically extends to determining/correcting the root cause of the NC, if there is one.

Should I differentiate the internal not compliance from the intern audit not compliance?

Sorry, don't quite understand the question.

If you are comparing an external audit to an internal one, IMEX corrective actions are normally handled in a similar way.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

trubertq

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 658 posts
  • 281 thanks
Excellent

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:23 AM

All corrective actions are handles the same regardless of where and how they arise. Investigation, planned corrective action, responsibility, timescale, preventative action ( if necessary), root cause, verification of corrective action and then close out.

I'm entitled to my opinion, even a stopped clock is right twice a day

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brc, corrective, action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users