Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Brazil
    Brazil

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:42 PM

I was born in Salvador, Bahia, on January 3, 1957. I got my Biological Sciences graduation in 1980 and Master in Ecology and Biomonitoring (UFBA, 1993). In 1996 I got a scholarship from the Swedish government (Styrelsen för internationellt utvecklingssamarbete – SIDA  - International Development Cooperation Agency) for a specialization course in Environmental Technology of Forest Industries (Sveriges Skog Industri Forbund - SSIF, Sweden, 1996). I also has professional training in Transpersonal Therapy (Omega Group, 2004), Executive MBA in Business Management and Social Responsibility (IBPEX, 2007) and professional training and Coach Mentoring by ISOR system (Holos Institute, 2010). In the 1980s, I worked in many aquatic production companies and cultivation of marine shrimp in captivity. I obtained professional experience in management positions in forest and pulp and paper leading companies, such as Suzano Pulp and Paper, Jari Celulose and Veracel Celulose. In the environmental field, I was technical director associate at consulting firm Biomonitoring and Environment (BMA, 2000-2003). In present, I'm also a professor of postgraduate courses (ad hoc) at UNIFACS in the disciplines of Health Management, Safety and Environment.

Up to now I work as subcontractor by Bureau Veritas Certification (BVC), performing surveillance and certification audits as lead auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, NBR 14789 CERFLOR, FSC CoC and MSC CoC norms. Since 2008 is the owner of Biotopos company, which operates in the fields of audit and consulting certified systems management, training in leadership, coaching and mentoring for different kinds of organizations

brianweber

Brian

• IFSQN Senior
  • 293 posts
  • 114 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Cheese, Coffee, Golf, Scrabble, Food Safety, HACCP, BBQing

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:06 PM

Welcome! :welcome:

Brian

ladytygrr

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 203 posts
  • 65 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading, cycling, writing, camping, knitting, movies, music, family + pets, trying to play the guitar

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:22 PM

Welcome, biotopos! Your experience and education will be a fine addition to this forum. 

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the darkest of places if you look at it right. -Grateful Dead

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:03 PM

Hello and welcome Biotopos, a very interesting biography.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

zarahtrania

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:32 AM

Welcome!

JohnWheat

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 165 posts
  • 60 thanks
Good

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My Children, Motorsports, Film, Rita Ora and Mila Kunis :)

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:37 AM

Hello and welcome

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users