• IFSQN Active
  • 21 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:30 AM

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me for fire safety, health and safety posters.. I wanted to display the posters n the restaurants and catering places centralized kitchen. Please share some posters.. 

Thank you,

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

I make my own posters using PowerPoint and ideas from many safety sources.  Attached are some of the posters that I've made.

The NFPA has a lot of information for the public on fire prevention.  You may find something there to use.

http://www.nfpa.org/safety-information

Safety posters from New York State.

http://ww3.nysif.com...etyPosters.aspx

But make your own, because you can include what is important in YOUR site.  Take pictures of what is the right thing to do, post them.  Get creative!

Attached File  4 reasons.jpg   103.92KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Asst posters1.pptx   231.99KB   58 downloads

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Thanked by 3 Members:

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, FSMA, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism), Acidified Foods, LAFC, using a spotlight to hunt C.H.U.D.s at night, cooking, mycology, the middle path, epistemology, waffles, and being an all around student

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:13 PM

VBH,

Here is a huge list of free posters for a variety of environments..

Enjoy!

http://www.safety-video-bmsh.com/The-Big-List-of-Free-Safety-Posters--Available-for-Download_b_9.html

Thanked by 1 Member:
VBH

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, FSMA, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism), Acidified Foods, LAFC, using a spotlight to hunt C.H.U.D.s at night, cooking, mycology, the middle path, epistemology, waffles, and being an all around student

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:13 PM

Many of them are specific to the kitchen environment :-)

Thanked by 1 Member:
VBH

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:23 PM

Here are nine examples of free posters on the list.

As well as a kitchen safety handbook I thought was pretty neat!

There are a lot more available on the list and you may enjoy sifting through the plethora of items available .....

Attached Files

Thanked by 1 Member:
VBH

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:26 PM

Ah, Plastic Ducky, you are wonderful.  To us who are safety conscious, safety posters are like fine art (well, sort of) and you can never have too many,

Thanks!

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

Thanked by 1 Member:
VBH

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:37 PM

MWidra,

I totally agree with you!

I think info like this should always be free and well circulated. I don't mind admitting I had a lot of fun sorting through everything offered and hoarding up a good supply, you are right, you can never have enough of stuff like this!

Thanked by 1 Member:
VBH

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:23 PM

I always have fun making up my own posters.  More below.

And for signs, there is a place to make FREE professional looking signage.

http://www.stclaire....r/ssb-panel.php

All you need to do is create a FREE account.  You make your sign, then download the pdf file.

Martha

Attached Files

Thanked by 1 Member:
VBH

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fire safety, Kitchen safety, Restaurant safety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users