Hi Anton ,
1 ) the cleaning tools mops brooms ,... shall be an air dried items , it should be cleaned and mounted / hanged , the bucket should be empty of its water and cleaned when it is not in use .
2) yes , you can mount them on wall in a dedicated area away from cross contamination , It is recommended to use colour codes according to the zoning to avoid cross contamination
3) for cleaning chemical you can refer to your cleaning chemical supplier as I do not know what is available at your area.
4) I regret I do not have a previous experience in this field
5) Best solution to use for Pigeons control/ Removal ?
- All the doors be closed all the time if not in use , it is recommended to use high speed automatic doors working with photo cell .
- Use plastic curtains after the doors to object pigeons during forklifts / operators traffics , the plastic curtains strips must be overlapped .
- If high speed doors in not affordable you can you double barrier doors supported with curtains ( make a distance with 1 meter between them ) , so if the pigeon passed from the first the second will stop it , if you combined it with the high speed doors it will be perfect .
- Every day in the morning GMP tour look for any opening that allow pigeons and fix it , look for nets and remove them as fast as possible , also if you observed one pigeon make sure there is no more pigeons or other nets .
- do not allow any attracting factors around your facility , stagnant water , food , trees the attracts birds , at least not inside the outer premises of the facility .
- You can also use nets , ultra sonic or other tools but actually the above is very effective and it is working perfectly ,just stick to the IPM golden roles .
- last important point in your control is to raise the awareness of your team and workers in production , maintenance and warehouses on the importance of pigeon control , raise the awareness by a continuous TRAINING , communicate any violation with them and follow up , the human factor is very important .
good luck ,