• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:02 PM

Hi All,

We are a reasonably large manufacturer of snack products with a number of sites in the UK. I am looking for preferably an on line system or database for audit systems and document management, has anyone any recommendations on systems that you are using or have experience of. 

Many thanks Jo  :giggle:

RMAV

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 407 posts
  • 122 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:QA, Micro, Sanitation;
    Meats, Juice, Condiments;
    SQF, Audit, and aviation

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:22 PM

I've had both good and bad experience with such management software.  One of the key things to consider is the amount of time needed to administer and maintain the data.  Being a relatively small facility, we found that a system we purchased did not work for us at all mainly because it was discovered our own developed methods and system took less time to maintain than the "fully automated" online system.  Other issues involved performance of the system, e.g., time to login and processing time (even between mouse clicks), and weird bugs likely driven by a not-so-intuitive system.  It equated to a nearly full-time job for us.  I think it works well if:

-the system performs and processes quickly

-you have multiple people completing data entr

Note, our system was a major U.S. do-it-all system, so brand name doesn't always = great for my operation

Thanked by 1 Member:

RMAV

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 407 posts
  • 122 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:QA, Micro, Sanitation;
    Meats, Juice, Condiments;
    SQF, Audit, and aviation

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

I do not wish to name the company, but just so everyone knows, the experience I mentioned above was *not* with SafeFood 360.  Everything I have seen of SafeFood 360 looks good and it's something I'm considering a couple of years down the road.

lwong

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:26 PM

Good morning Jo,

Like you, our company was looking for a good document control management system to be able to support our ginormous amount of documents that we needed to control on a daily basis. Our company is so pleased with the food safety management software that we chose, it has literally saved us countless hours of looking for the paper trail in the hard copy format now it is just a click away!! :happydance:

I would highly recommend, Safefood 360!!! Request a demo and I promise, you will not be disappointed! Safefood 360 does more than just manage your documents. It has over 30 modules that you program to fit your company needs and the software integrates all the programs together so when you make a change in one program it will automatically make the adjustment to other programs that are affected by the change. Safefood 360 has:

HACCP Module- for HACCP planning and hazards

Management Module for all programs such as Auditing, CAPA, Complaints, Management Review etc,

PRP module -all things related to PRPs which includes: Calibration, Cleaning, Contamination control, Maintenance, etc

Monitoring module: Monitoring, Receiving , Batching

Safefood 360 will always keep you GFSI compliant, audit ready, and is so user friendly!! You will have an amazing Safefood 360 team supporting you because Safefood 360 has this out of this world customer support!!

Go to: http://safefood360.com/

Check out this link, that I also made a reply to:

http://www.ifsqn.com...o-many-choices/

I hope that helps you out in making your decision,

Lisa

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: QA, Audit, Document control, management, compliance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users