Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 10 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:12 PM

Hi! I'm a new graduate from the food science program at the university of Tennessee and just started working as the quality control guy for a small company who produces cookie dough. I've been thrown into the fire with my first task being to make sure we pass an SQF audit coming up in a few months. This means fixing, editing, re-doing most all of the haccp plans, gmp's, sop's, etc. So I think this community will be a really valuable resource! Thank ya'll for all of the information already accumulated in this forum.

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hi Timbeau, there's nothing like being thrown in at the deep end...its sink or swim.  What a great opportunity and steep learning curve you'll be on these coming months. Get this job done and it'll stand you in good stead for the rest of your career.  A great foundation.  You've found the right place here with many members who've been there and done it and who will be happy to help you with your technical questions and provide moral support should you need it.

:welcome:

Good luck. :smile:

Regards,

Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users