Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 50 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:04 PM

Hoping someone can give some insight as to what programs you use for nutritional label generation and your thoughts on the software.

We currently use Genesis/ESHA Research.  It suits our needs very well, but the cost of upgrading to the current version is pretty expensive, especially for the size of our business.  We are a bakery with lots of different flavors (50+ recipes) and constant little tweaks, so the ability to handle these changes in house is a must. 

I've been looking at some other options online (Nutritionist Pro, etc) - some are almost 1/10th of the price of updating our current software, but I also know that "You get what you pay for".  So if people would be willing to share what software you currently use and what you think of it, it would be greatly appreciated. 

lmarsh16

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 27 posts
  • 39 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:36 PM

Hi,

I have used both the SweetWare Nutricoster and LableCalc software.  Both worked well in our application (bakery).  I think my preference would be with NutriCoster.  The library of ingredients is larger.  Customer support with both systems is very good.  

Lmarsh16

Share this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nutrition, FDA, nutritional, label, software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users