• 201 posts
  • 37 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Football, Dr Pepper

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:08 AM

Hi all,

This might sound like an insane question but until I upload a profile picture I think I can handle the laughs aimed in my direction!

I've been rewriting the company HACCP plans and have stumbled across something I can't get my head round. Our product is dispatched and delivered on refrigerated vehicles with the critical limit for product being stored 8°C. But there's no CCP to go alongside the limit. I guess we could change the loading onto the vehicle to a CCP but I figure that's a given and in any case is part of our prerequisite programme.

I guess to put it simply my question is: can you have a critical limit without a CCP?

Cheers,

Andy

On the Ball, City

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:51 AM

Hi all,

This might sound like an insane question but until I upload a profile picture I think I can handle the laughs aimed in my direction!

I've been rewriting the company HACCP plans and have stumbled across something I can't get my head round. Our product is dispatched and delivered on refrigerated vehicles with the critical limit for product being stored 8°C. But there's no CCP to go alongside the limit. I guess we could change the loading onto the vehicle to a CCP but I figure that's a given and in any case is part of our prerequisite programme.

I guess to put it simply my question is: can you have a critical limit without a CCP?

Cheers,

Andy

Not according to Codex haccp, or NACMCF  haccp, or ISO-haccp.

Maybe you are using the Martian Trucker's version ?

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users