• 31 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:00 AM

HI

Maybe it is a silly question :P

We are processing a raw meat products. we have 2 buildings which contain  7 rooms used for production/storage/ packing/ dispatch. At the moment each room has separate cleaning sheet for daily cleaning recording ( simple list to tick out if cleaned). I was wondered if any way I could add that up and create one/ two singe sheets for each building? will that comply with a BRC standards ? 

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,662 posts
  • 1139 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:11 PM

Yes, just delineate which is which.

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC -

SQF System Development | Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant

Martha's Vineyard Island, MA - Restored Republic

http://www.GCEMVI.XYZ

http://www.GlennOster.com

Thanked by 1 Member:

dj.E

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 15 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

HI

Maybe it is a silly question :P

We are processing a raw meat products. we have 2 buildings which contain  7 rooms used for production/storage/ packing/ dispatch. At the moment each room has separate cleaning sheet for daily cleaning recording ( simple list to tick out if cleaned). I was wondered if any way I could add that up and create one/ two singe sheets for each building? will that comply with a BRC standards ? 

To relate to agness8's question, is it necessary to provide a monitoring or checklist for our sanitation personnel while they conduct cleaning of the area or equipment to prove they follow the cleaning procedure or chemical dilutions our company has set?

Example if cleaning requires: A. preparation of a certain concentration of chemical; B. then spraying it on the surface; C. and let stand for at least 1 minute,  do we need to provide proof that this done thru monitoring aside from SOP and training manuals?

Our current cleaning checklist contains the time of cleaning, area or item cleaned, who cleans, checking if cleaning done or not. thanks.

redfox

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 481 posts
  • 163 thanks
Excellent

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:37 PM

Hello agnes,

IMHO, you can use 1 sheet of cleaning monitoring checklist each building. But you still have to be specific on each room. You cant generalize cleaning monitoring in one  building because of the fact that each room has its own usage/function. Besides, I assume the users are different on each room and the habit and their attitude about cleanliness are different somehow in some aspect. 

regatds,

redfox

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users